9.13.2006

New Direction(s) for MontereyJohn

Photoblog has moved to MontereyJohn California Photography.

Welllllll... having removed the necessity for "professionalism" from this humble blog by opening the photoblog, I can now put more personal stuff here without detracting from my other work. That's good and bad. The good is that I can do it at all. The bad is that it needs to be somewhat interesting and artful. Oh, the burdens of creativity! As a buddy of mine would call it, "Creative Blathering." I will try and enjoy the experience.

Let's see how this goes. I'll give it a try. I'll put up links to things other than photoblogs. I'll try to relate life as it is here in California. I'll continue to post images apropriate to the subject matter.... like this one:





Click on photo for full sized image.

2 Comments:

Blogger micki said...

That is too funny!!

Thursday, September 14, 2006 4:08:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that cartoon!

Hick (I'm on my husband's business computer today in Sack of Tomatoes ((Sacramento)) so I have to use Anonymous.)

Thursday, September 14, 2006 4:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home