9.10.2006

Something a Little Different... My son Will Practicing for Angelhood

I opened my e-mail tonight only to find this photograph from my son Will in Roseville.

Now you need to understand that Will's Dad, moi, is a total acrophobe. I hate roller coasters and high places in general. I go wobbly in the knees sometimes on my beloved Big Sur cliffs. That a son of mine would do THIS boggles my mind.

As fate would have it, blotters and spatula were unnnecessary. The boy survived his experience.

Have I mentioned I really love that young man?


Click on photo for full sized image.

1 Comments:

Blogger micki said...

John, I take two days off and I miss some of your best images!! Outstanding work on these most recent posts. The flower images are lovely. I had to comment on this particular picture, because I love what your son did. Not the freefall through the sky, although that might be fun. But sending the picture to you. I love to do stuff like that to my mom...just drop a note or make a casual call that starts of with Hey, Mom.....and then drop something on her that I know will just get her good. Even as adults, we still gotta play with our parents' minds.

Monday, September 11, 2006 3:34:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home