12.03.2005

Saturday Morning...

Today it is off to a mountain-top overlooking Carmel Valley for a legal beagel seminar.

Life certainly could be worse.

I went to this seminar last year and it is held in a just beautiful place. It's cold and crisp there at 2000 feet, especially so today as a cold front has passed through here in the wake of the "storm" the other day. There could well be FROST which is enough to horrify any good coastal Californian.

I put "storm" in quotes, because where I used to live, what we had might have qualified as a Spring shower. We got somewhere between half and one
inch of rain. Back in 'Mazurah' they would not have even noticed such a pittance. If they got a good old fashioned "frog strangler" here the place would shut down for a week.

Well, it makes me smile.


I've got my LL Bean duck boots, wool socks, chamois shirt and a shell all set to wear. Last year I nearly froze. This year I'm By God Prepared!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home