1.28.2006

Interesting Accidents - When the Lens Doesn't Couple to the Meter

Well... not everything goes right. My trusty old Sigma 70-210mm zoom appears to have shot craps. That sent me scrambling to e-Bay last night, and fate would have it, I found a CANON, yes Canon, 70-210mm in new condition (or so the seller says) for a good price.

Anyway, had a bunch of under-exposed pix from Pacific Grove. Never being one to say die, I fired up Photoshop to see what would happen if I played with them a bit. The results are, well, interesting. not something I would do again, but interesting nonetheless.

1 Comments:

Blogger Clo said...

Yes, very interresting! It looks like some of the first color pics done at the end of the 19th century...

Sunday, January 29, 2006 11:16:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home