2.23.2006

Point Sur Video

Put up a new video of my favorite subject here. The music is shamelessly Irish as am I. The editing of the video is not all that great, I didn't have a chance to trim out all the shakey parts. But, it's kind of entertaining anyway.

If you have not been to Google video before, you may not know that there also is an option to select "more videos from this user" and you can see my earlier posts. I especially recommend the Christmas Greeting.

Anyway, Point Sur is the most magical place, especially at sunrise. "Just you and me Lord, just you and me."

2 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

That is beautiful!! What a scene.

Thursday, February 23, 2006 8:11:00 PM  
Blogger Ali said...

That is a magnificent shot! I really like this one. What did you do to make it look like the way it was. Any Post processing, or was it like that straight out of the camera? Either way thats a really good shot.

Friday, February 24, 2006 2:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home