3.28.2006

San Francisco - Another Day in Paradise

Just uploaded a video to Google, and it should be available in a day or so. It's kind of cool. I lifted a song from the Eagles, "Learn to be Still," so I'm waiting with baited breath to see if Google puts the kabosh on things.

Anyway, while I'm waiting on that, I will put up a few of my stills... a few of the hundreds that I have of the old hometown.

San Francisco really brings out mixed feelings in me... but I won't go into that here. It is still of one of the most wonderful and beautiful places anywhere in the world and I'm glad to be back near home (Monterey is about 95 miles south of SF.)

I also love square rigged ships, so I'll start with this one.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicola said...

That looks great against the blue sky!

Wednesday, March 29, 2006 1:27:00 AM  
Blogger micki said...

There's just those wonderful colors of that fresh ocean air in this shot that really brings the whole thing to life!

Wednesday, March 29, 2006 3:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home