5.09.2006

Video - California Glory: A Journey of the Heart Pt I

OK then, put up the first part of my opus magnus :)

I'd like to know what folks think about how it is going. It does require a high speed connection, so dial up types might not want to try it, the buffering would take quite some time. Google compresses things quite a lot, so it loses video quality to a certain degree, but the sound is quite good.

Click the link here.

Look forward to hearing from you.

MontereyJohn

If the link didn't work, here is the URL
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2120381961566109601

4 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

Oh, my! What a GORGEOUS shot! Just beautiful.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006 8:13:00 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

You're so funny! When am I going to see another sunset?? Should be about right now.

Thursday, May 11, 2006 7:50:00 PM  
Blogger Karen Schmautz said...

relagated to a "dial-up type". Sigh. Sooner or later we will probably have to invest in satellite because I doubt broadband will be out here any time this century.

Nice photos lately.

Friday, May 12, 2006 8:31:00 AM  
Blogger Ptelea said...

I finally had a chance to watch - VERY nice. I love California but I also just love all of the nature I see right around me here in Colorado. I really relate to your love of nature!

Saturday, May 13, 2006 9:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home