7.16.2006

Happy Anniversary MontereyJohn Blog Thingie























I do not think that a year ago I would have supposed that I would still be faithfully posting away now. But this has been a great outlet for my more "creative" side. A lot of life's comings, goings and just sitting still have been captured in that time. There also has been some time of just jotting down what is going on in the moment, some of which have been kind of traumatic and others beautiful.

In the last year I became a grandfather, I have dealt with professional ups and downs, I have continued a spiritual journey, I have dealt with health issues and never in all that I have I let go of my love for photography.

Well, what will the next year bring?

6 Comments:

Blogger jkirlin said...

Happy Anniversary! SOme years are better just filed away under 'past'. Here's to a better one next year. Although *I* selfish have enjoyed the blog through your ups and down. :)

Sunday, July 16, 2006 6:41:00 PM  
Blogger Panthera said...

Happy Anniversary MontereyJohn ... I hope there will be many more years of great photography :o)

Monday, July 17, 2006 2:03:00 AM  
Blogger micki said...

Congrats on this, your first of many-I hope, anniversaries! You chose the most beautiful images to mark this event.

Monday, July 17, 2006 5:09:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy annivesary, Shorty! Great work on the pix; you certainly have more stick-to-it-tiveness than me.

About this past year, if you want to give God a laugh, tell Him your plans!

Monday, July 17, 2006 9:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats John! I have enjoyed viewing all your images and have appreciated all your feeback on mine over the past year!!!
cheers mate :)

Tuesday, July 18, 2006 5:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elegantly written, calming thoughts. Thanks montereyjohn for being here. Your special photographic skills are appreciated along with your comments.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006 9:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home