7.11.2006

Aye Laddie, Sometimes Life Deals Us Trevails... Now Let's Move On!

Well, darn, it's hapened again!

Two years ago I was laid-off from an insurance company in a down-sizing. Never mind that, I decided to make lemonade out of a lemon and move to California to be near family and return to my place of birth which I love so much.

I got here and found a spot with a small law firm. It seemed a perfect fit. The day after my birthday the firm shut down. So much for the perfect fit.

So it's time to strike up the band again. Time to hear the skirl of the pipes and the beat of the drums. The Wilsons are coming. We Scots-Irish are not known for faintness of heart.

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen Schmautz said...

I'm so sorry to hear about this. I know you will find something to suit your talents (I'm Scotch also), but I will be lifting you up in prayer.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006 7:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home