7.06.2006

Happy Birthday to Me! (?)

Jeeze, 59 years old! If I had known I'd live this long etc...

Well, today will be lunch with a good friend who happens to share my birthday, so that will be fun.

But before that, I have to go beat some sense into an attorney for one of those rapacious insurance companies. They are resisting, frivilously, a subpoena. This gets so old. the judge is going to make them give me what I want.

Now if you want to know the truth, for many years I defended insurance companies against unscrupulous and over-reaching widows and orphans. I have got to tell you, being on this side is a LOT more fun. Still, it's frustrating to fight the same battle over and over again. I'm getting too old for this stuff.

And that brings me back to my birthday...

7 Comments:

Blogger Karen Schmautz said...

Hippy, hoppy, happy birthday...

Maybe you should quote Eeyore..."That's okay, it's only my birthday."

Hubby is an insurance adjuster (property claims) who loves mixing it up with you bad old over-reaching plaintiff attorneys...heh.

Thursday, July 06, 2006 8:42:00 AM  
Blogger jkirlin said...

Happy Birthday, Bro.

Thursday, July 06, 2006 4:03:00 PM  
Blogger Panthera said...

Happy Birthday John

Friday, July 07, 2006 12:55:00 AM  
Blogger micki said...

Happy, happy birthday, John!! Fifty-nine years young...enjoy your day!

Friday, July 07, 2006 3:59:00 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friday, July 07, 2006 5:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope that you had a great birthday, John!

Paul

Monday, July 10, 2006 4:53:00 AM  
Blogger TheTart said...

Happy Happy Birthday to YOU!!!!

Better late than never. Stop by my place. A post just for you. ; )

Smooch,
The Tart

Saturday, July 15, 2006 6:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home