8.16.2006

Big Sur - Afternoon Fog in the Distance

This is the view looking to the northwest from the location I was at yesterday. The previous shots were to the south. The incoming fog can be seen in the distance.

I was going to take the Tokina 70-210mm out today to the same location... but I broke the polarizer! Argh! I headed down to the camera shop to get another one, but they were out. So I went on E-Bay when I got back home and found one for $40 which is a really good price for a glass and steel filter of 77mm.

Tomorrow is spoken for, so I'll try to get down there Friday with the Bogen tri-pod and my six pounds of glass. Perhaps I'll get lucky and get a sunset. Then again...

Fuji 3000 Digital
Clone tooled out some refraction dazzling with Photoshop

2 Comments:

Blogger micki said...

I love the sight of that fog rolling in!!

Thursday, August 17, 2006 3:23:00 AM  
Blogger Panthera said...

Another beautiful photo John ... I hope you have a great weekend

Thursday, August 17, 2006 11:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home