8.03.2006

Blogger is Having One of Its Periodic Hissy Fits - Today's Plan

Have tried multiple times to get a pic up this morning, but no luck. Nothing new there. Guess I can not complain too much as Blogger usually does work and it's FREE.

Today I am off to see the skin doc for final viewing of what is left of my hide. Then I'll cross my fingers and hope the phone rings or my e-mail box fills up with job prospects. I have my fingers crossed and put it in the Lord's hands. I'm taking a day off from searching. I'll see if anything appears from the search I have done.

Then I am going to haul my Canon A-1 film camera and the eighty pounds or so of lenses off to a nice cliff over the ocean. No, I'm not going to throw it into the sea or jump. I'm going to try to shoot some nice pix. I'll haul along some Tri-X B&W and Max color. Depending on the fog situation, I'll choose which to use.

Well, have a nice day all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home