9.14.2006

Another Day in Paradise

Photoblog has moved to MontereyJohn California Photography.

Now that I have completed my obsessive/compulsive setup of the photoblog for which I expect tons of praise and admiration, I'll turn my hand to doing a bit of writing... about the obsessive/compulsive photoblog thingie.

You may have noted that I expect tons of praise and admiration for this wonderful creation. So what did I do? When I set up the comments section I "accidentally" blocked comments. I am sure my old shrink would have thought that something other than an accident. "Just another self-defeating behavior because you don't deserve success, happiness or love, do you, John? How does that make you feel? What do you need?" What an a-hole!

What I needed was to un-block the comments, so I did so. That's what I needed and now I feel fine. (How many visitors weren't able to comment before I fixed it? Aaaaah!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen Schmautz said...

Oh...

Ah...

Beautiful new blog. Your photos are the best.

Thursday, September 14, 2006 4:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like Homer ate the Chili again.

Thursday, September 14, 2006 8:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home