9.15.2006

Photoblog Has Moved to MontereyJohn California Photography

I have been wrestling a bit with just what to do with a blog. My phtography is important to me, but so are other things in life, like family, humor and the like. I tried to do all that in one place over the last year or so, and it just did not work. It was neither fish nor fowl. The solution to this problem was obviously to have two different blogs, and that is what I did, at first.

At the same time my son Will fired up his own blog, and I lent a little assistance as to the mechanics of how that is done. I ended up making a minor contribution. So I guess I really am into three blogs... but wait, then there are the videos. I wanted them to have their own home. Now it is four blogs!

That's enough.

So here they are by subject matter:

Photography: MontereyJohn California Photography
General Interest / Family etc: Monterey/John
Videos: MontereyJohn II
Son Will's Blog: That's Life
If anyone is of a mind, feel free to visit any or all of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home