5.23.2006

You Really Don't Want to Know!

My three loyal readers have probably noticed I've been AWOL for a bit here. Let's just say it involved dentists, opticians followed by opthomologist and lazering of some gooey thing in my eye, dermatologist and multiple skin biopsies, family emergency of boss that has disrupted work, and an Alzheimer's patient (no, not me)... other than that, everything is peachy.

So, we'll just post a pretty picture and be thankful for the day The Lord has given me.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Getting old is a pain. Hang in there. You still take great pics for and old 'fart'. :)
Is it time to go home yet????

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 12:47:00 PM  
Blogger micki said...

Oh, John! Here's hoping things are turning toward the upside for you now.

Nice photo today, btw.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 3:19:00 AM  
Blogger Karen Schmautz said...

I noticed, so I must be one of the three...

Glad you are back and I always enjoy your pictures. You are in my prayers.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 8:52:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a loyal reader too! I'm sure you have way more than three, I don't comment every day but I'm here often.

Take care,
Manuel

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 9:54:00 AM  
Blogger Laurie said...

I hope things get better for you soon. It's no fun when our bodies betray us, I know. Getting old is a pain, but just remember the alternative is much, much worse.

Lovely shot.

Saturday, June 03, 2006 5:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home