8.22.2006

Amazing Grace or Something Very Much Like it - A Pacific Sunset Video - For Hick

I have been experimenting with embedding Google Video. It is not as snappy as YouTube, it takes a bit longer to download which is not the best news for dialup connections. However, Google has a buffering progress bar, you can see how far the video has progressed in down loading.

Tip for Dialup Types: When the video starts to play, hit the pause button when it becomes available. Before playing let the bar get about 1/2 way or more to completion. When it has gotten that far, hit the play arrow.

Now, why is this for Hick? She is having a tough time just now. She is a wonderful blogger with a great sense of humor. Pay her a visit if you can at Bemused in the Country.



2 Comments:

Blogger Karen Schmautz said...

John: You are the sweetest guy...you made me cry.

I could only get the first 30 seconds of the video after trying to load for an hour. Could be my connection, but I'll try again later.

Did I tell you I am half Scottish? That's my favorite hymn...especially with the bagpipes.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006 8:14:00 AM  
Blogger Karen Schmautz said...

Okay...I'm back to see the full video because I'm able to use my husband's high speed computer and I wanted to see the whole video.

Made me cry all over again...especially the end that was the beginning.

God bless you. (I also figured out how to post my real/blogger name.)

Thursday, September 14, 2006 4:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home