10.02.2005

Sunday Morning

Friday and Saturday we celebrated Christine’s 90th birthday. We went to a lovely restaurant on the wharf in Monterey. Christine seemed a bit confused about it all, but there were balloons, a wonderful dinner (mine was swordfish with pesto!) and birthday cheesecake. A wonderful time.

Anita put on an open-house for Christine yesterday. It was just lovely. Christine seemed tickled.

Today it is off to the airshow. The Thunderbirds are performing. Bart, my “inner child” is just delighted.

So many things going on which have me spinning. Often this leads to me to do nothing which is not a particularly good characteristic. It is a function of being overwhelmed.

One thing at a time. If I think of all that is going on and dwell on that, nothing gets done. I just want to go to bed and pull the covers over my head.

Time to make lists and check the items off one at a time.

But for now, we'll go to the airshow and have a good time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rambling Rose Cottage said...

I stumbled upon your blog. Thank you for sharing all about your life. Take care!

Sunday, October 02, 2005 7:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home