6.11.2006

Humble Photog at the Golden Gate / Wazup with Blogger this Weekend

Well, blogger has been mis-behaving this weekend. No posts as pictures would not upload. I'm just fiddling with this darn thing at 9:30 PST Sunday, and it seems to have taken this pic. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Anyway, this is the Civil War era fort under the Golden Gate on the south side of The Gate at The Presidio. It is really a neat place to visit My son and I wandered around here for a couple hours.

4 Comments:

Blogger micki said...

It does look like a great place to go shooting for a couple of hours.

I didn't have any Blogger problems this weekend. I hope they've got all of last week's problems fixed up.

Monday, June 12, 2006 4:12:00 AM  
Blogger Bethany said...

That looks like a great place for photography. I'd love to see some of the images you captured there.

Blogger is definitely a pain in the neck. I am seriously considering moving to a different server.

Monday, June 12, 2006 9:37:00 AM  
Blogger Marc said...

The Bridge is a great place to shoot.

Didn't notice the problems. I had my own.

Continued good shooting John. You live in a great area for shooting.

Monday, June 12, 2006 7:48:00 PM  
Blogger Laurie said...

This looks like the kind of place I could easily wander around in for a feww hours looking for photo-ops.

Great shot!

Saturday, June 17, 2006 1:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home